63092 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIST I

Position Type:Secretarial/Clerical/Administrative Assistant I Date Posted:9/9/2022 Location:Marathon Adult Education Center Date Available:ASAP Closing Date: Open until Filled Additional Information: Description:Administrative Asst. located at the Adult Education Center in Marathon. May have to travel to Coral Shores Adult Ed. Center. Bi-lingual and computer skills preferred. Attachment(s): 63092 Administrative Assistant I.pdf

The post 63092 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIST I appeared first on FloridaKeysCareers.com.



View the job listing here: 63092 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIST I This job listing first appeared on FloridaKeysCareers.com at https://ift.tt/FBd259O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Director of Rooms

ON-CALL CATERING SERVERS &/OR BARTENDERS

PT DAYS CLEANING PERSONAL / VACATION RENTAL & RESIDENTIAL $18-$23